MEDICAL AND DENTAL OUTREACH PROGRAM
In coordination with PCRG, PNP Health Service and FPAN, a Medical Dental Outreach Program were conducted in different barangays within and outside Metro Manila.
FPAN also conduted relief operations for fire victims and those displaced by calamities. With the support of PCRG, it reached out to provide some of the people basic needs such as food and clothing.
THE KAAGAPAY SA MANLALAKBAY (SUMVAC)
More than 2000 FPAN volunteers were deployed yearly along the major thoroughfare nationwide. Among the activities undertaken during the occasion were the establishment of Police Assistance Center (PAC), assistance to motorist by giving free mechanical services , troubleshooting, giving of mineral waters, first aid activities and many others.
FPAN Members were also deployed in selected memorial parks and cemeteries within the outside Metro Manila in coordination with the PNP and LGUs. Or tasked include traffic duties, monitorinsg, security and first aid assistance.
Like Oplan Kaluluwa, the annual celeration of Alay Lakad is also routinary activities being participated by the FPAN MEMBERS.
THE OFFICIAL PASSED REVIEW OF FEDERATION OF PNP ACCREDITED NGO's
LIST OF FPAN MEMBERS
1. Balikatan At Aksyon Para Sa Bayan (BABI)
2. Bantay Bayan Foundation Inc. (BBFI)
3. Baptist Security Command (BAPSECOM)
4. Cavite Bantay Bayan-Pinagbuklod, Inc. (CBBPI)
5. Citizens Crime Watch Inc. (CCW)
6. Citizens Anti-Crime Special Action Force Foundation (CASAFFI)
7. Citizens Assistance for the Prevention of Crime & Corruption, Inc. (CAPCCI)
8. Citizens Foundation for the Prevention of Crimes and Injustices (CFPCI)
9. Citizens Patrol Action Group, Inc. (CPAGI)
10. Community Reaction and Support Group-SAF (CRSG-SAF)
11. Filipinas Media In Action (FMIA)
12. Guardians Anti-Crime Phils Inc. (GPI)
13. Intelligence Community Action Group (INCOM)
14. International Coordinating Advisory Group Inc. (ICAG)
15. Kapatiran Ng Tagapangalaga Ng Pampubliko at Pribadong Ari Arian (KATAPPAT)
16. Katipunan Ng Mga Bantay Bayan Ng Pilipinas (KABAYAN)
17. La Loma Lions Club (LLLC)
18. Metronet Radio Communication Action Group (METRONET)
19. Mike Delta Force (MDF)
20. Narcotics Intelligence Assistance Group (NARIAG)
21. Peace Community Action Group (PCAG)
22. Peoples Anti Crime Crusade of the Philippines, Inc. (PACRUP)
23. Prime Movers For Peace and Progress (PRIMO)
24. Pugad Lawin Phils Inc. (PLPI)
25. Radio Action Group, Inc. (RAGI)
26. Rizal Spectrum (RIZPECT)
27. Sagip Bayan 2000 Inc (SBI)
28. Sangguniang Masang Pilipino International Inc. (SMPII)
29. Save Our Lives and Resources (SOLAR)
30. Sta Ana Civic Action Group (SACAG)
31. Visayan Association of the Philippines (VISAPHIL)
32. Volunteer Radio Communication Group Inc. (VOLTRACOM) 33. Values Formation and Spiritual Transformation Council